Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Toraware Retires for Now

It's necessary to keep up with fresh demands on developers, by both Google and Apple, throughout the years. It's not as if you create a successful app and that's it. No. These companies that shelve developers' products in their "play stores" keep insisting developers change their adjunct code because they are changing their platforms continuously. They do no grandfather in so OUR code will work no matter the new future changes they make in THEIR platforms.

I wanted an App, created one and figured that's it. So I could go on and indulge in other hobbies.

Nope. To have an app always available, the developer must remain actively involved, even if the "developer" is really not into coding all his life and wants to pursue entirely other fields.

So, my Toraware app is no longer available and cannot be downloaded from the Play Stores. If I want to use the app now, I can only do so because I have it in my own computer. Those things that make it non-functional at the Play Stores really has nothing to do with my program's code!


THUS my progress notes on toraware dot com comes to an end (for now at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment